Sunday, February 12, 2017

pictures of my work to date

I began this blog over two years ago but never posted pictures. Life is sometimes like an ocean. The kind that looks like its moving in one direction but the undercurrent moves you in another. Crazy thing. But, lately I am feeling more grounded than usual and I think its time I show my progress from beginning to present day. It helps me to move forward and I hope it will inspire any of you who arent sure you can really create. Well, you won't know until you actually try. Don't hesitate. Just jump in. Jump in the middle, jump in the end. Just jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

QUICK AND HELPFUL READS and MORE ONLINE LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES FOR SEWISTS, QUILTERS AND FABRIC CRAFTERS

Hello fabric Divas and Divos!  I just finished reading a wonderful article on how Tension affects the outcome of a stitch and thought to mys...