Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Re-falling in love with my Bernina: Part 2

Hello Sewisters! This weekend I am taking a thread painting class. Me and my Bernina are attending a class given by Joyce Hughes at my LQS and Bernina dealer. This comes after I placed a phone call to them telling them I wanted a divorce from my 750QE. After receiving an intervention call from the head instructor at my LQS who talked me off the ledge I signed up for the course based on her recommendation. I'm excited to learn new skills and also for the opportunity to spark a flame with my "nina". For information on the class I am taking with Ms. Hughes check out this link and pictures of her work at www.joyceughesoriginals.com Maybe I will have something exciting to post after I finish on Saturday. Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

QUICK AND HELPFUL READS and MORE ONLINE LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES FOR SEWISTS, QUILTERS AND FABRIC CRAFTERS

Hello fabric Divas and Divos!  I just finished reading a wonderful article on how Tension affects the outcome of a stitch and thought to mys...