Friday, July 14, 2017

Where is the Vintagekindagirl

Summer is a crazy time of year for me. I'm off from teaching but on as super aunt!!! Diane and I take family vacations and in between I'm getting caught up on home stuff and, yes, already beginning preparations for next school year.

However if you follow my blog I want to first thank you and second let you know that Wednesday I will be back with my review of an Inside Aurifil Lecture being given by Alex Veronelli, Italian product manager for Aurifil Thread company!!! I am sew excited and I will also post pictures and share everything I learn.

In addition I will have a UFO update! I hope you will as well

Until then my friends!


VKG

No comments:

Post a Comment

QUICK AND HELPFUL READS and MORE ONLINE LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES FOR SEWISTS, QUILTERS AND FABRIC CRAFTERS

Hello fabric Divas and Divos!  I just finished reading a wonderful article on how Tension affects the outcome of a stitch and thought to mys...